Ultimate Radiance Leave-In Conditioning Styler, 8.5 oz - Regis DESIGNLINE - Deep Conditioner Treatment that Reconstructs Damaged Hair and Repairs Split Ends (8.5 oz): Free Shipping
- Brand Name:DESIGNLINE
- Size:8.5 Ounce
- INFUSED WITH ALOE VERA - This DESIGNLINE conditioner is infused with aloe vera and sea shell protein to help reconstruct hair from heat and environmental damage.
- MOISTURIZING PROTECTION - The Ultimate Radiance Conditioner replenishes and protects your hair which supplies your hair with moisture and color protection.
- REPAIRS AND RECONSTRUCTS DAMAGED HAIR - This aloe vera based conditioner is an alternative to shea butter that reconstructs damaged hair and repairs split ends. This conditioner can be used with all hair types: curly, wavy and straight.
- INSTANTLY DETANGLES - This leave-in conditioning treatment works an instant detangler, as well as protect against UV rays and boost softness and shine.
- DESIGNED BY STYLISTS - Regis DESIGNLINE products are developed by stylists, used by stylists, and recommended by stylists. DESIGNLINE products are made with high-quality ingredients that your hair needs.
Introduced in 2002, there are currently more than 100 professional haircare products in the DESIGNLINE family.
DESIGNLINE shampoos, conditioners, treatments and styling and finishing products are designed to address a wide range of hair needs and conditions. DESIGNLINE products are not tested on animals.
Regis Corporation, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is the beauty industry's global leader in beauty salons and cosmetology education.
Regis offers a wide range of haircare services including haircuts, styling and coloring, as well as a wide selection of nationally recognized professional haircare products.
DESIGNLINE products are developed by stylists, used by stylists, and recommended by stylists.
DESIGNLINE products are made with high-quality ingredients that your hair needs.
DESIGNLINE product lines include: Shampoos & Conditioners, Styling & Finish, Styling Tools and Hair Treatment products.