Naissance Organic Virgin Avocado Oil 100ml. 100% Pure & Natural
Skincare: A good moisturiser for your face and body. Has been known to be beneficial to help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Can be used as a make-up remover.
Massage: Can be used on its own as a massage oil or as the base oil in your essential oil blends.
Haircare: May help moisturise your hair and scalp. Many use the oil as a hair conditioner, leaving the oil on the hair and then removing to leave the hair soft and shiny.
Hand and Nails: Good for helping moisturise your hands and cuticles.
Properties: An excellent all round oil which is used for skincare, hair conditioning, massage and in aromatherapy. This amazing oil can be applied directly onto the skin, helping to hydrate and condition your face, body, hair and scalp. The oil has a deep, rich green colour. An unrefined/virgin oil may become cloudy in cold conditions with some sediment present and may even become solid in very cold conditions. This may not happen with a refined oil, which are most commonly used in the cosmetics industry. If you are looking to apply Avocado Oil directly to your skin it is generally best to choose an unrefined/virgin oil. Refined oils may be best suited for creating your own cosmetics.
- 100% Pure Virgin Avocado Oil, certified organic by the Soil Association licence number DA21110.
- A moisturiser which may help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Good for moisturising your body, face, hands, and cracked heels.
- Contains Oleic Acid, vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium.
- A hair conditioner that helps moisturise dry hair and scalp and leaves your hair soft and shiny and may help stimulate hair growth. Used in professional massage and as a carrier oil in aromatherapy.
- Naissance products are not tested on animals and are vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment.