Naissance Macadamia Oil 100ml. 100% Pure & Natural
Macadamia nut oil is high in palmitoleic acid, an oil that is naturally present in the skin but deminishes with age. This makes macadamia nut oil particularly suited for nourishing and moisturising mature and dry skin. Macadamia nut oil is also suitable for use on hair.
Use in skincare for creams, lotions and balms. Use as a massage oil base, blend with essential oils for added benefits of the chosen essential oils. Always seek a professionals advice for accurate measurement of blends. Can be used as a gentle and effective cleanser and make-up remover.All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need.
- 100% Pure Macadamia Nut Oil
- Suitable for nourishing mature and dry skin
- Similar makeup to natural skin oils and high in palmitoleic acid
- Replenishes palmitoleic acid which although naturally present in skin diminishes with age
- Naissance products are not tested on animals and are vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment.