Giovanni Blackberry & Coconut Conditioner - Leave In Repairing Daily Formula 4 oz
- Brand Name:GIOVANNI
- Size:4 Fl Oz
- Color:Repairing (Blackberry + Coconut Oil)
- MOISTURIZING SCALP CARE: Giovanni's 2chic Repairing Blackberry & Coconut Leave In Conditioner contains a dual moisture complex of Blackberry and Coconut to help treat dry, damaged hair. This repairing conditioner strengthens hair.
- DEEP HYDRATION: Powered by Botanical Extracts and Oils, Giovanni 2chic Repairing Blackberry & Coconut Leave In Conditioner helps balance pH levels in dry, coarse, and damaged hair.
- COLOR SAFE CLEANSER: Giovanni 2chic Repairing Blackberry & Coconut Leave In Conditioner is 100% color-safe, cleansing and nourishing hair with vitamins, antioxidants, and omega fatty acids without stripping color.
- VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE: Giovanni Products use a number of organic ingredients and are Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free, meaning that Giovanni products are never tested on animals!
- SULFATE-FREE & PARABEN-FREE: Giovanni products do not contain any sulphates, parabens or other harsh chemicals commonly used in regular hair products, leaving you with strong, beautiful hair.
- Restore hair's natural elasticity
- Strengthen hair
- Smooth away frizz
- Mend and nourish hair
- Prevent split ends
Giovanni 2chic Blackberry & Coconut Milk Repairing Leave-In Conditioner and Styling Elixir is specially designed for damaged or over-processed hair. Thanks to its unique ingredients, this repairing Serum delivers unparalleled moisture and elasticity, repairing your hair and protecting from future damages. Its exclusive dual repairing complex combines freshly ripened blackberries and the sweet delicate nectar of coconut milk to strengthen your hair and eliminate frizz. Giovanni was the first full-range, salon-inspired hair-care brand in natural product stores, and today is the #1 selling Hair Care line in the United States Natural Products Industry. But before there was a brand, there was a pioneer. Arthur Guidotti had a vision and a love for all things hair. He began developing his passion as a hairstylist in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. He worked for a time with hairstylist icon Gene Shacove and was good friends with “the father of hair color,” Al Lapin. By the 1960s, Arthur was maturing his talents and decided to open his own salon, called On Sunset. The salon was a bustling site, on the famous Sunset Strip, and a hit with many Hollywood celebrities, including Lucille Ball. Since 1979 the Giovanni Rule of Balance has been our commitment to make each product as pure and as natural as possible without sacrificing exceptional product performance. Giovanni is committed to creating only the highest-performance formulations, wrapped in aesthetically beautiful packaging and marketed with extraordinary visuals and graphics.