Visit the Essano Store
Essano Kakadu Plum Split End Remedy Conditioner, 300ml
Split ends are caused by damaged, dry and stressed hair. Here to the rescue is Kakadu Plum, a native Australian fruit rich in Vitamin C, to provide intense hydration to each and every strand so your hair is stronger and less likely to break. Nutrient-rich Kakadu Plum also helps maintain the level of collagen and elastin, which is essential for healthy, glossy and lustrous hair.
Our bottles are proudly made from rPET, 100% pre-used, recycled material, and are still 100% recyclable.
- Salon-quality formulations developed with powerful natural ingredients for beautiful, healthy hair.
- Sulphate-free, gentle enough for coloured hair and every day use.
- Essano professional plant based haircare range contains a minimum of 90 percent natural and 10 percent organic ingredients
Essano is a New Zealand based haircare and skincare products manufacturing company. Essano has a big range of organic products certified from ECOCERT. Being environment-friendly and following sustainable business practices, Essano whole manufacturing process is controlled, with the packaging and outer packaging being either biodegradable or recyclable. As a socially responsible organisation, Essano has strong recycling policies in place and the company do not test any of its products on animals. Professionally developed products using natural ingredients to deliver amazing results and beautiful hair.
- Nutrient-rich Kakadu Plum helps maintain levels of collagen and elastin, which is essential for healthy, glossy and lustrous hair.
- Restore moisture and shine with this sulphate-free nourishing formula, gentle enough for everyday use.
- Kakadu Plum is a native Australian fruit rich in Vitamin C
- 93.3% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
- This bottle is proudly made from rPET, 100% pre-used, recycled material that is also still recyclable.