Essence Of Argan
Eco Certified Organic Argan Oil for Skin and Hair by Essence of Argan 50ml (1.70z)
It’s true, Argan Oil has been nicknamed Liquid Gold and The Gold of Morocco over the years due to its outstanding medicinal, nutritional and cosmetic properties mainly found in the semi-desert areas of south western Morocco.
Argan oil is sourced from the nuts of the Argan tree which are harvested and ground to release the oil that is bottled and used for so many purposes across the world.
Skincare and haircare in one bottle
It’s not often that you can use the same product on your skin and hair and receive excellent results. Moroccan Oil works wonders on dry, color damaged and lifeless hair making it smooth, shiny and full of life. Argan Oil for hair gives you salon results for a fraction of the cost.
As featured on TV’s Dr Oz, use as a skin moisturizer and see noticeable results to conditions such as shaving rash, dry skin, cracked heels, acne and brittle nails.
Easy to apply and non oily
Each of our 50ml bottles of 100% Pure Argan Oil has a pump action nozzle for easy application which keeps it clean and bacteria free.
BUY NOW treat your body and hair to the nourishing properties of Pure Argan Oil
- ALL NATURAL – every bottle of our Argan Oil from Essence of Argan is 100% pure and eco certified
- VERSATILE – a natural and moisturizing treatment for skin, hair, cuticles, nails and lips as well as many other skin complaints and health issues
- GOOD FOR YOU – high in antioxidants and rich in Omegas 3, 6, 9 and Vitamin E, pure Argan Oil from Essence of Argan doesn’t contain any nasties
- TRAVEL SIZE - bottled by the largest supplier of Organic Argan Oil in the world, this handy sized 50ml bottle is perfect to carry in your purse or to pack in your hand luggage when travelling
- ARGAN OIL – sourced directly from Morocco, supporting the Berber women who harvest the nuts from the Argan Tree just as their ancestors did over the centuriesARGAN OIL – sourced directly from Morocco, supporting the Berber women who harvest the nuts from the Argan Tree just as their ancestors did over the centuries