Caim & Able
Caim & Able Australian Pink Clay Face Mask 50g with Kaolin Clay & Organic Hisbiscus - Pure Australian Made Vegan Natural Preservative Free Beauty Powder Ideal for Acne Oily Dry Sensitive Skin Types
- Brand Name:Caim & Able
- ⚫️ AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK — Pink and Kaolin Clay are commonly known as the most gentle of all Australian clay. Rich in antioxidants, pink clay makes it ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- ⚫️ PINK CLAY & HIBISCUS EXFOLIATING FACE MASK — With finely ground hibiscus, a powerful anti-ageing botanical skin-softening treatment to rejuvenate, replenish and soothe dull skin tissue. Gently exfoliating and light on the skin, pink clay leaves skin silky soft and smooth, can help to minimise blackheads and promotes a radiant and balanced complexion.
- ⚫️ HEALTHY CELL RENEWAL — Reduces irritation and inflammation from skin concerns such as acne, by promoting healthy cell renewal. Australian pink clay masks are rich in silica, which may help to improve skin elasticity and cell renewal for supple, younger looking skin.
- ⚫️ AUSTRALIA MADE — Our body and beauty products carry a unique combination of ingredients such as native Australian botanicals to leave you feeling, nurtured, nourished, polished and protected inside and out.
- ⚫️ PROFITS FOR PURPOSE — We have committed to supporting women and children escaping domestic violence. We donate 25% of our profits to organisations that are actively addressing the issue of a severe shortage of crisis accommodation, by establishing new women’s shelters across Australia. We invite you to join our community of ethical, natural beauty. Your purchase is not only an act of self-love but also a contribution to the causes we support.
I suspect like many of you, I didn't know what I didn't know. I thought the women and children in Australia had a safe haven, should they need to flee violence in the home, After all, we live in a first world country, a country that would surely look after the vulnerable, right?
So imagine my surprise when I learned that when it comes to the domestic violence that's simply not the case. Hundreds of women and children fleeing domestic violence are being turned away from shelters each month because of a lack of spaces, service providers say.
A tragic reality: Domestic violence is the main cause of homelessness in Australia.
And so I started Caim & Able, a company devoted to funding the safety of women and kids in Australia, escaping domestic violence. Because we all deserve better.
HAND PRODUCED IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — Proudly Australian made and owned. Our body and beauty products carry a unique combination of ingredients such as native Australian botanicals, therapeutic and health promoting minerals to leave you feeling,
nurtured, nourished, polished and protected inside and out.
WE BELIEVE IN TRULY GIVING BACK — We have committed to supporting women and children escaping domestic violence. We donate 25% of our profits to organisations that are actively addressing the issue of a severe shortage of crisis accommodation*, by
establishing new women’s shelters across Australia through Women’s Community Shelters.