Caim & Able
Caim & Able Australian Clay Face Mask Beauty Skin Care Gift Set of Yellow White Pink Clay Powder - Birthday Gifts For Women Her - Acne Oily Dry Natural Pure Facial Pampering Kit
- Brand Name:Caim & Able
- ⚫️ AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY POWDER WITH HIBISCUS – SOFTENING | REJUVENATING – Assists in cell renewal, skin rejuvenation - regenerates skin tissue. The deep red hibiscus flower, is one of the most powerful anti-ageing plant actives around.
- ⚫️ AUSTRALIAN YELLOW CLAY POWDER WITH TURMERIC – TONING | ANTI-INFLAMMATORY – The anti-inflammatory qualities draw impurities from the skin, essential minerals within the clay are released helping heal and repair the skin, particularly acne. Provides a gentle exfoliation.
- ⚫️ AUSTRALIAN WHITE CLAY POWDER WITH COCONUT – SOOTHING | HEALING – A mild clay combination, making it suitable for all skin types to help nourish, soothe and heal. Yet the high fat, skin nourishing coconut milk V, it is particularly suited to mature, dry skin types.
- ⚫️ AUSTRALIA MADE — Our body and beauty products carry a unique combination of ingredients such as native Australian botanicals to leave you feeling, nurtured, nourished, polished and protected inside and out.
- ⚫️ PROFITS FOR PURPOSE — We have committed to supporting women and children escaping domestic violence. We donate 25% of our profits to organisations that are actively addressing the issue of a severe shortage of crisis accommodation, by establishing new women’s shelters across Australia. We invite you to join our community of ethical, natural beauty. Your purchase is not only an act of self-love but also a contribution to the causes we support.
I suspect like many of you, I didn't know what I didn't know. I thought the women and children in Australia had a safe haven, should they need to flee violence in the home, After all, we live in a first world country, a country that would surely look after the vulnerable, right?
So imagine my surprise when I learned that when it comes to the domestic violence that's simply not the case. Hundreds of women and children fleeing domestic violence are being turned away from shelters each month because of a lack of spaces, service providers say.
A tragic reality: Domestic violence is the main cause of homelessness in Australia.
And so I started Caim & Able, a company devoted to funding the safety of women and kids in Australia, escaping domestic violence. Because we all deserve better.
HAND PRODUCED IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — Proudly Australian made and owned. Our body and beauty products carry a unique combination of ingredients such as native Australian botanicals, therapeutic and health promoting minerals to leave you feeling,
nurtured, nourished, polished and protected inside and out.
WE BELIEVE IN TRULY GIVING BACK — We have committed to supporting women and children escaping domestic violence. We donate 25% of our profits to organisations that are actively addressing the issue of a severe shortage of crisis accommodation*, by
establishing new women’s shelters across Australia through Women’s Community Shelters.