BEAUTYBLENDER ORIGINAL PINK Makeup Sponge for Foundations, Powders & Creams. Vegan, Cruelty Free and Made in the USA
Minimal effort, maximum results.
Color: Original Pink
From the brand
How we got our start?Founder Rea Ann Silva’s experience spans a 20-year journey as one of the most sought-after Hollywood makeup artists. As the creative force behind beautyblender, she changed the beauty game. The one-of-a-kind edgeless makeup sponge ensured her clients looked impeccable on camera in high-definition.
What makes our product unique?The unique shape and exclusive material of beautyblender ensure streak-free application with minimum product waste. Our flexible, blendable formulas are designed to layer and look like your natural skin. Vegan. Cruelty-free. Clean. No latex, parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. Made in America.
Why we love what we do?Today, beautyblender continues to drive innovation with products that require minimal effort yet offer maximum results. We take the guesswork out and create responsibly, so you can focus on tools and makeup that work. The Original Beautyblender is a 12 Time Allure Best of Beauty Winner.
- SMOOTH BLEND: The award winning aqua-activated sponge grows to about twice its size when wet, and absorbs minimal product so your formula lands on your complexion and not your sponge. Bounce and blend the soft sponge to a smooth finish.
- MULTI USE MAKEUP SPONGE: The ORIGINAL BEAUTYBLENDER is the perfect partner for any highlighter, foundation or concealer. The large rounded surface area of the sponge ensures a quick application, while the contoured tip offers precision. Perfect for anyone on the go.
- HIGH QUALITY: The ORIGINAL Pink sponge is safe to use on your skin with non-toxic, water-soluble dyes. BEAUTYBLENDER sponges can last up to 6 months based on use. These blenders are cruelty free and vegan, and made in the USA.
- FLAWLESS: The ORIGINAL sponge leaves you looking fresh and flawless similar to any professional-styling contouring, highlighting and concealing tool.
- COLOR: The ORIGINAL sponge comes in a classic pink. Your sponge may shed dye the first few times—like a pair of jeans. But once you squeeze the water out the dye is removed as well. The dye will not transfer from the sponge onto your skin.